III. TARGET GROUP
This organization targets over twelves to fifteen hundred primary, secondary, university, vocational, or trade students from Northeastern Torit, East Africa Refugees Camps, and other refugee camps
- LCNC SOURCES OF FUNDS:
There are three sources of funds for the LCNC Education Scholarship Support Fund (ESSUF) program:
- Memberships monthly ($20)or annual contribution ($240)
- A generous donation in cash or materials (e.g., second-hand clothes, textbooks, and medicines)
- Direct funding
- FORESEEABLE PROBLEMS
- If members of the community do not faithfully contribute and funding is not forthcoming, the mission of the program will be a failure, and the motivated students from the Lopit community will miss their chance for higher education and a brighter future.
- If the implementation is not accordingly carried out, the goals and objectives of this project will not be achieved.
- WORK PLAN
When the funds are available, the following activities will take place in the first quarter of the year 2004:
- Appointment of the managing/implementing team
- Appointment of a student and a community leader in charge of selecting and screening of the legible Students
- Traveling to access the needs of the students in the refugee camps
- Scheduling the implementation of the programs
- Establishing a flexible community organ to enable the effective and smooth implementation of activities as planned
- In partnership with other indigenous organizations establishing a head office in East Africa.